Bonjour Arnaud,

I put the libpng13.dll in the same directory of osgdb_png.dll
but in visual studio output window the dll is called anytime
I try to read a png and then unloaded after the operation.

No, libpng13.dll should be in your PATH or in your executable's directory. The plugins are in OSG_BIN_DIR\osgPlugins-<version>, which is not on your PATH (and should not be) - OSG loads them directly which is why it works, but the libpng13.dll needs to be on the DLL search path.

It's up to you where you want to put it. I usually put it alongside osgNN-osg.dll (in my case my OSG_BIN_PATH is on my PATH). If you include the OSG DLLs alongside your application in an installer, for example, you should include libpng13.dll alongside the OSG DLLs (not the plugins).

Hope this helps,

J-S