> > But at this point I'm rebuilding from scratch (osg done, halfway
> > through osgDB and osgUtil) and am not getting the errors you're
> > getting...
>
> Spoke too soon. I'm now getting the errors you and Mike spoke
> of. I'll look into it. (note that I'm not involved with the
> Config headers change, but I'm just curious...)

Thanks for taking a look. At some point I'd like to understand this change
and why it was required, but right now I don't feel like wading through ~40
emails to understand it.

Easiest/fastest way to repro this problem from a clean tree: try to compile
osgText\Font.cpp. (FYI, I have cmake 2.6, VS8, winxp. I haven't tried this
on Mac OSX yet, but this issue smells like it's Windows-only.)

Are there now restrictions on where the build directory can live? I usually
have a "bld" directory as a sibling to "src", "include", etc.
   -Paul