Hi Paul,

Thanks for taking a look. At some point I'd like to understand this change
and why it was required, but right now I don't feel like wading through ~40
emails to understand it.

I actually followed the e-mails related to this and *still* don't understand why a Config header is required! ;)

Are there now restrictions on where the build directory can live? I usually
have a "bld" directory as a sibling to "src", "include", etc.

I have the same convention (my directory is called "build" but then I'm a verbose person as you know :-) ). I doubt any restriction of the sort exists. The problem is probably something else. I'll check it out.

J-S