Hi all -- I don't recall who submitted this change, but I took it for a
short test drive today and here are some observations and questions.

The value of setNestRenderBins isn't being saved to the .osg file format. I
didn't test .ive. Is this intentional, or an oversight?

My first instinct was to setNestRenderBins(false) at my root node to disable
nesting for the entire scene graph, expecting the value would inherit down
to all StateSets below it. My thinking was that I could then re-enable it
further down the scene graph, if desired. This isn't the case; to disable
RenderBin nesting, one must setNestRenderBins(false) on the one StateSet for
which you want nesting disabled. Is this the desired behavior? It's
inconsistent with the inheritance of the bin number and name.

Thanks,

Paul Martz
Skew Matrix Software LLC
http://www.skew-matrix.com <http://www.skew-matrix.com/>