Hi J.P.,

2008/7/10 J.P. Delport <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi,
>
> I've used coloured quads behind text, but it was for static HUD text, not
> dynamic which I think is what you want.

Exactly ! I'm looking at dynamic osgText.
 have tried to add quads in osgText (modifying osg sources), when
text->setDrawMode(osgText::Text::BOUNDINGBOX) is activated... but text
letters and background melt is not very beautiful... I'm ajusting some
parameters... but I don't thing it is enough.

Thanks,

regard,
    Vincent.