Here is the small example, where described problem appeares. Example is
modified example of osgpick (chenged code which returns name of object and osg
scene). To see this problem you must go in the deep of room (way is showen in
00.jpeg). Then you need make several clicks in different positions (movements
bitween positions must be small) and you will see that cursor often falls
throught the object over which cursor is (possible positions is showen on
11.jpg). There is two archives in attachement (with textures and without them).
Code is in osgpick.zip file which taken from example osgpick. I hope this is
enough to illustrate described problem. And I think it will be not good if this
error appeares in this release (2.6.0).
Thanks, Max.

files:

(download: enter number, click green button)
http://narod.ru/disk/1711280000/osgpick.zip.html
http://narod.ru/disk/1711073000/00.JPG.html
http://narod.ru/disk/1711279000/11.JPG.html
http://narod.ru/disk/1712663000/museum_with_textures.zip.html