Hi All;

I have high resolution data and want to create high fidelity virtual terrain
with them in OpenFlight format. I mean, my terrain will have buildings,
street with pavements and sidewalk's parts that traffic signs, lights, vents
and subway entrance with it's stairs. This part of terrain have to be all
geometric model, not only texture.

So at this point how should I do them? Which tool I should use? Tools can be
commercial or uncommercial. But my choice is always uncommercial tools. I
have searched so much tools on the VTP and OSG web sites but, there is more
tool to try. I know VPB and VTP tool in uncommercial usage but I think they
are not support real time edit GUI as I needed. When we arrange the city
part with extra models I need to use GUI.

So please show me which tools are so popular and which know-how should I
search about on these topics?

Thanks, Best Regards.

Ümit Uzun