Firstly thanks Jean,

>>You mention OpenFlight format, is this because you have Creator or some
other modeling tool that reads OpenFlight?
No, not exactly. When I create terrain I have to support to different model
textures. One of show day and the other show night of textures. So we choose
flt format on terrain database.

Your advices awesome. I know VPB is a useful tool on terrain creation but I
only need to GUI support as in your advice BLENDER. I will try VPB on
PagedLOD and converstion to OpenFlight. If OF support PagedLOD it will be
good start I think :)

Thanks again Jean.

If at this point anyone have any idea about terrain creation, I appreciate
all of them.

Best Regards.

Ümit Uzun