Hi,

I found a strange behavior, and I would like someone to explain, if possible.
In an ".osg" model (exported from Blender) the "rendering_hint OPAQUE_BIN" line
in some StateSets causes my model to be lit in a funky way. It is sometimes
correctly lit, sometimes not (looks like diffuse got away). In my app, I have:
- a pStateset->setRenderBinDetails(11,"RenderBin") used to render HUD
components,
- and a pStateset->setRenderBinDetails(-1, "RenderBin") elsewhere for my sky
sphere.

But if I change "OPAQUE_BIN" to "DEFAULT_BIN", then my model is correctly lit...
Can someone explains what happened?
Thanks.

Sincerely,

--