Hi Robert and Jean-Sébastien,

Thanks for your ideas. My model is an .osg so I know there is a normal array
and no texturing, and I manually replaced OPAQUE/DEFAULT.

You both said that I need a colour array with at least one overall colour.
Well, can you tell me why I need a colour array? I don't know why "the color
array from some other drawables will bleed into any other drawable which does
not have a color array". Maybe an openGL consideration I'm not aware of...
Anyway, there is a Material in my object (as posted before), but no colour
array. So I added:
  ColorArray 1 {
    1.0 1.0 1.0 1.0
  }
  ColorBinding BIND_OVERALL
in each Geometry in the .osg, just as you both suggested, but it has no effect.

That's *really really* strange... As maybe noone has enough time for such a
problem, I think I'm going to drop it and create a workaround by tweaking the
Blender exporter. If I'm wrong (= someone has enough time), just tell me so
that I send the code.

Thank you very much for your help.

--
Sukender