Hi Michael,

The OSG does support two displays attached to a single graphics card,
and will work either with X set up with a separate X screen per
physical display or a single screen spanning both displays.  For best
performance it's best to set up a single X screen across both displays
as this will just require the OSG to open up a single graphics
context, which is a far more efficient use of the GPU than opening up
two graphics contexts that content for time and space on the GPU.

Depending upon how you set up the window manager you may find that you
windows are resized automatically to just come up on a single display,
if this happens it's because the window manager is overriding the
window sizes that you ask for when create your graphics context and
the way to solve it is to set the
GaphicsContext::Traits::overrideRedirect to true when creating your
graphics contexts.

Robert.