Hi Robert

Thanks for the clarrification. After reading through the OpenSceneGraph API
docs we definitely require two views. So to summarise

2 monitors (projectors)
1 View on each monitor
1 XScreen, and therefore 1 context (if possible).

Sorry for not giving all this information up front but I have only written
about 1/3 of the codebase, so I have to go fishing through the code. I
appreciate the help!

Thanks
Michael