Hi Michael,

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 12:57 AM, Michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks for the clarrification. After reading through the OpenSceneGraph API
> docs we definitely require two views. So to summarise
>
> 2 monitors (projectors)
> 1 View on each monitor
> 1 XScreen, and therefore 1 context (if possible).

Yep this would be a sensible set up.  With setting up the single
context you may need to set the Traits::overrideRedirect to true to
prevent the window manage resizing the window to just once physical
screen.  Then create the graphics context, then when you set the each
View's master Camera you just assign the same created graphics context
so that both Cameras share things single window.

The osgcompositeview has code that shares a single context between
multiple views so have a look at it.