On Monday 17 November 2008 11:03:05 Ed wrote:
> I may sound ignorant by asking this, but it won't be the first time,
> so... What are the uses of this capability?
>
> Ed

Perhaps this would be a convenient way of providing online help to users of a
game?  Maybe a way to generate ad revenue from a game?

This may not be something that everyone rushes to include in their OSG
application, but I have little doubt that someone will do something creative
with this ... probably something I would never imagine until I see it and
say "Why didn't I think of that?" :-)

It's another tool in the tool belt that is OSG!

Justin