Hi JS,

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 2:13 PM, Jean-Sébastien Guay
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hmm, interesting, I can't spot any place in our framework where we call the
> Optimizer on a loaded model, yet the unref setting is clearly on. I'll dig
> around more.

Could it be that the models have already been optimized then saved to
.ive or .osg and then you load these optimized files with unref
enabled?

> Yep, that's what I had in mind. I'll put that on my "to-do" list... Do those
> things ever get shorter? :-)

In nearly a decade of hacking on the OSG my todo list has only ever
got longer, or stabilised for a brief while...