Hi Roland,

I've made an update and I am trying to build the Collada plugin (under WinXP
using VS8), I first noticed that you've added some dependencies to it for
the dynamic build :

libxml2 pcrecpp-d pcre-d

I was wondering why do you ask for pcrecpp-d and pcre-d ? It's the debug
versions of the libs, should it be better to ask for pcre.lib and
pcrecpp.lib ?

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 4:28 PM, Smeenk, R.J.M. (Roland) <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Hello osg-users,
>
> Robert just merged my changes for the Collada/dae plugin as posted on
> osg-submission:
>
> http://lists.openscenegraph.org/pipermail/osg-submissions-openscenegraph.org/2008-November/002883.html
>
> You are kindly invited to test the improved plugin.
>
> --
> Roland
>
> This e-mail and its contents are subject to the DISCLAIMER at
> http://www.tno.nl/disclaimer/email.html

Serge Lages
http://www.tharsis-software.com