On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 11:31 AM, Smeenk, R.J.M. (Roland) <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If I link the DOM dynamically I don't need to set these targets here, right
> ? (like in the previous version of the CMakeList.txt)
>
> Hmm, not sure.
>
> I am also having links errors like that :
>
> 2>daeReader.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "char const *
> const COLLADA_TYPE_INSTANCE_RIGID_BODY"
> (?COLLADA_TYPE_INSTANCE_RIGID_BODY@@3PBDB)
> referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall
> osgdae::daeReader::convert(class std::basic_string<char,struct
> std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)"
> ([EMAIL PROTECTED]@osgdae@@[EMAIL PROTECTED]@[EMAIL PROTECTED]@
> @[EMAIL PROTECTED]@2@@std@@@Z)
>
> Linking statically solved this for me.

Erf... But if I don't want to link statically, there's no solution ?

> I'll try to update my DOM to see if it works, it still depends on the 1.4.1
> version, not the 1.5 ?
>
> The plugin is still using DOM 2.1 that supports Collada version 1.4.1
> An official DOM for Collada 1.5 is not released yet and I don't think we
> want to use the SVN Head for 1.5 support.

Ok, so I have the correct version, I'll compile the static version of the
DOM.
If we don't have any solution for the dynamic version of the library, we
should add a note to say that the static version is needed to build the
plugin.

--
Serge Lages
http://www.tharsis-software.com