If I link the DOM dynamically I don't need to set these targets here, right
? (like in the previous version of the CMakeList.txt)

I am also having links errors like that :

2>daeReader.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "char const *
const COLLADA_TYPE_INSTANCE_RIGID_BODY"
(?COLLADA_TYPE_INSTANCE_RIGID_BODY@@3PBDB)
referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall
osgdae::daeReader::convert(class std::basic_string<char,struct
std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)"
([EMAIL PROTECTED]@osgdae@@[EMAIL PROTECTED]@[EMAIL PROTECTED]@
@[EMAIL PROTECTED]@2@@std@@@Z)

I'll try to update my DOM to see if it works, it still depends on the 1.4.1
version, not the 1.5 ?