Hi,

I apology in advance if this thread have been heavily answered before (if so
just tell where I can find the solution). Still I would like to know the
different alternative (the good ones) to record a video of my scene.
So far I was using an external tool for screenCast (called istanbul). But
I'm not satisfied by this because when my scene is very complex, my osg
based application is lagging and this leads to a poor quality of th video.

I'm especially interested if there is a way to create an
RecordCameraPathHandler to record a path, and then instead of saving it as a
.path file compute the video in a batch mode. By batch mode I mean that the
creation of the video doesn't need to be real time. In that way I could
hopefully control the lag effects and eventually the resolution of the
video.

Sincerely,

--
Loïc Simon