Hi Paul,

Earlier today I did some clean up work on the contents of downloads
directory, reorganising the stable_release directory so that it
contains all the OpenSceneGaph-version directories right back to 1.0,
with each directory containing a source, binaries, documentation and
data directories.  Not all the releases had all the binaries
available, nor had specific directories or docs so some of these
directories as absent.

I've made this change to try an keep everything related to a release
in a single directory section, rather having all the docs, source,
data and binaries all dispersed everywhere.

While this new structure might be more logical for new users coming to
the project, links to the old directories will now be broken.  My
thought was to find out what links exist and then create symbolic
links to the new directories so that we don't need to maintain two
versions of the data.  Could you list what links you have in the
existing book, both on the binaries, source and data front.  It'd also
be worth deciding what the new links should be in the revision of the
book.

I recall there was an earth dataset that you linked to original Quick
Start Guide, but I don't believe this exists on the server since our
migration of server a couple of years back.  Could you list what you
need and we then upload something appropriate to the server in the
right place.