Hi Robert -- Thanks for the cleanup, this is great organization.

I recall being kind of strict about _not_ including links deeper than
"openscenegraph.org". The planet database, for example, is not in the text
(but I know you recently posted one to demo the curl plugin and your
DatabasePager mods for 2.8, so I could give a link to that if it's still
there).

Should I still cite www.openscenegraph.org as the main wiki page? I see it
is only a redirector now.

Anyhow, links deeper than "www.openscenegraph.org" do exist in the text, and
they are as follows:

  Subscribing to the mail list:

  Professional Support:
    http://www.openscenegraph.org/osgwiki/pmwiki.php/Support/Support

  Mac OS X tips:
    http://www.openscenegraph.org/index.php?page=Tutorials.MacOSXTips

So these are the ones I need.

I'll update the first two URLs to the new addresses as I continue with my
2.8 revision.

For the Mac tips link, does it still exist and is it still useful
information for OSG 2.8? If not, I'll just cut it from my new revision. Last
time we did an OS survey, Mac users accounted for 10% of our community,
putting them third on the totem pole...

Paul Martz
Skew Matrix Software LLC
http://www.skew-matrix.com