The D on the end of the name of an EXE or DLL in OSG means you're using the
debug version of the code, rather than the release version which does not
typically have a D at the end

You need to set the environment variable OSGDATA to the location where you
installed the Osg data package

I would recommend you change the environment variable in your system
settings, as opposed to the autoexec.bat , you can change that through
control panel->system->advanced->environment variables and edit the PATH
entries

Note when you change environment variables you will have to close all
instance of Visual studio or other programs that use them as they will not
pick up any changes until you do,

__
Gordon Tomlinson

gor...@gordontomlinson.com