Good and bad news: The good: I can access osgviewer. The bad: It crashes every
time I try to use it. The message I receive is: "osgviewer.exe has encountered
a problem and needs to close, We are sorry for the inconvenience." That message
is oddly ambiguous...and it happens every time. What should I do?