So, I went back to cmake and I realized that I didn't have a dynamic or static
library assigned. So I assigned the file libcollada15dom21.lib to the
COLLADA_DYNAMIC_LIBRARY variable. Everything compiled fine. But when I went to
use osgconv, it tells me that it couldn't find the file libcollada15dom21.dll.
So obviously, I assigned the wrong file in cmake.

Earlier on, I assigned a different file for the dynamic library:
libcollada15dom21-d.dll But VS C++ 08 didn't even let it compile. So I think I
only have one option left:

libcollada15dom21.dll. Finding that file, and assigning it to the
COLLADA_DYNAMIC_LIBRARY.