Hello,
I'm using VPB to generate a terrain database with 2ft resolution elevation data and 1 ft resolution imagery. What I'm trying to do is make the imagery in the highest resolution tiles have the exact same resolution as the source imagery and also still be a power of 2 for the image tiles. I've verified that if I take a small input area where the source imagery dimensions are a power of 2, I get what i want for the final model. It seems that if I could tell VPB to "pad out" the extents of my input data to a power of 2 that should work as well. I don't care if its black or garbage or whatever.

Would the "-e" option do what I want if I specify extents larger than the input data? I'm about to give that a try but it takes about three days for this job to run to completion, so I figured I would ask if anyone has tried to do the same thing.

Thanks for any insight.

Martins