Hi Martins,

You could try to use the -e option.  It takes lat/longs as input.  I don't
know if it'll pad though, as I suspect it won't unless the at least some of
the input data covers the region.   If you want to force the resolution to
be the same then just use the image and height res option.  I can't recall
what they off the top of my head, run osgdem --help to list them all.

Robert.