Hi Wojtek,

Yes reference frame is set in StandardShadowMap, i didn't notice it yesterday.
I made test and i found something new:
It's not a lod problem but a Lighting problem (geometry is good). Actually i take a look in StandardShadowMap shader, if you have any idea.

[...]

Find where is the problem, gl_Color is miss compute (for my terrain db) by the main vertex shader, by using a constant one in fragment i solve my lighing problem. I' m going to make my own vertex shader to keep the lighting computation.

Thanks

Hi Antonin,
As far as I remember, ABSOLUTE_RF_INHERIT_VIEWPOINT reference frame for Shadow map camera is set in osgShadow::StandardShadowMap and should be inherited and used by all derived classes including DebugShadowMap, MinimalCull/DrawBounds and all three LispSM flavours. So it looks like your problems may be caused by something else... We have been using LispSM with LODs and we have not seen major artifacts since this addition of ABSOLUTE_RF_INHERIT_VIEWPOINT which happened after discussion you referenced. Maybe you are using LODs switched by pixel sizes (not viewpoint distance ) ? I have not tested this scenario but I would guess that it would depend on shadow map resolution. Its also possible that LispSM skewed projection matrix may somehow cause wrong results in pixel size LOD computations. Sorry to say that but you caught me at bad moment. I am going on a 5 day trip tomorrow and will be offline till next Tuesday. If you are unable to solve the issue by then, send some more info and maybe we would come up with some fresh idea... Cheers,
Wojtek Lewandowski