Hi,

I try to create a cubeMap on a sphere. It works but all my images (.bmp) on
cubemap's faces are flip ...
In addition, with .dds files I have this error for each file :

notify(WARN)<<"Texture::getCompressedSize(...) : cannot compute correct size of
compressed format ("<<internalFormat<<") returning 0."<<std::endl;

I compress my bmp's files with nvdxt command tool line. My options are :

nvdxt -dxt1 -quality_highest -rgb -file back.bmp           for example

But in Texture::getCompressedSize() , the internal GLenum internalFormat must
be :

Code:

if (internalFormat == GL_COMPRESSED_RGB_S3TC_DXT1_EXT || internalFormat ==
GL_COMPRESSED_RGBA_S3TC_DXT1_EXT)
        blockSize = 8;
else if (internalFormat == GL_COMPRESSED_RGBA_S3TC_DXT3_EXT || internalFormat
== GL_COMPRESSED_RGBA_S3TC_DXT5_EXT)
        blockSize = 16;

And, last question : someone has succeed to load one file .dds which contains
the cubemap ???

I hope you should help me !

Thank you!

Cheers,