Simon Hammett wrote:

> Okies, if memory serves me correctly, the clip planes aren't in world
> coordinates,
> I think they are in eye coordinates.
>
> So that would be take the local intersection coordinate and transform it using
> computeLocalToEye (in osg/Transform) and test that point.
>
> If that doesn't work, you'll need to post another question for how to do that.

Im a little confused how to do what you have suggested.
the method is : Matrix computeLocalToEye(const Matrix& modelview, const
NodePath& nodePath, bool ignoreCameras = true)

what do i put for the modelView? is the nodePath from the picker?
and do i go like pt *= computeLocalToEye(modelview, nodePath) to transform the
point?

And thanks for all your help :)))