Hi John and Jason,

Can we get a little perspective on this issue.  The build problem was
a warning that we've already fixed in OSG-2.8 branch.  As for snooty
admin's, best to leave them alone if helping you out is too much for
them.

The warning that occurred in OSG-2.8.1 because of something I merged
in from svn/trunk was in the release candidates and I made repeated
calls for testing... Had we known about the issue it would have been
fixed in less than five minutes and well before the release.  So
PLEASE don't ignore the calls for testing.

John, the errors you are getting in ITK look to have nothing to do
with the OSG.  Can you please look into this and provide feedback on
what is wrong.  There is chance the high levels of warning we use in
the OSG build now could be causing the compile to emit errors instead
of warnings when compiling ITK.