Hi Robert,

I have another OpenSceneGraph 2.8.2 release candidate for you,

I'll fire off a build and let you know the result soon.

My plan is tag the the final OpenSceneGraph-2.8.2 release this week so
please pull down the source and test it on as many platforms and of
your own applications as possible so we can make sure we can catch as
many problems prior to going gold.

I don't know if you've gone to the CDash page lately:

  http://my.cdash.org/index.php?project=OpenSceneGraph

For the last few days, there seem to have been no builds. But looking at my logs, it looks like the nightly builds on my machine have been running as planned each night. So I don't know if there's a problem with the CDash site on the receiving end, or my build results are not being sent, or something else... Any idea how we could debug this?

FYI, my nightly build has been building the 2.8 branch for a while now.

J-S