Hi Philip,

I would recommend that Jose Luis simply install CDash somewhere on openscenegraph.org <http://openscenegraph.org> if possible. The install is fairly simple for a PHP/MySQL webapp and I would be happy to lend assistance with setup or ongoing maintenance if needed.

Yes, I'll see with Jose Luis about this.

I'm assuming here that OpenSceneGraph like most OS projects is running on a shoestring budget and paying for CDashPro is not feasible. All things being equal, $189/year is probably pretty comparable to what it would cost to administer your own installation of CDash for a year just in labor alone (factoring in installation, upgrades, database purges, unexpected issues, etc.).

It's certainly not an extremely large amount, but Robert would have to decide which solution he prefers. I see it as a tradeoff between members of the community donating small amounts of money to afford the service, or members of the community helping with maintenance of the different web services (which means we're self-sufficient but also there might be no uptime guarantees).

J-S