To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
From: "Andrew Thompson" <andyb1...@yahoo.co.uk>
Sent by: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
Date: 08/07/2009 10:57AM
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Infinite Grid in OSG

Ok, so I could use a HUD and attach behind my scene - clever, I like it :-)

Now the question is, how do I get access to just glBegin/glEnd?

I was thinking of creating a class that inherits ShapeDrawable and just
rendering my lines (I have found some legacy code that calculates the lines
and subdivisions using simple GL calls). However I realised that was a
stupid idea as Shapes do not draw themselves, but ShapeDrawable draws them,
so I assume that a custom shape will not get rendered.

Thank you!

Andrew