Hi Daniel,
thanks for link. i searched but all i found was normal debugging and
breakpoints... it really useful for me. i did not know such an ability of
visual studio. i will try to use this way...

---

Hi Ümit,
maybe you are right about being cool...
i realized that the destructor of my geometry is called but it is called
without my control..
it is deleted after a time. i still wonder who gets this geometry and
release this.
anyway it is not a big problem for me now..

thanks for all your answers...

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 4:38 PM, Daniel Trstenjak <
daniel.trsten...@science-computing.de> wrote:

> > if you know could you tell me because i could not find.
>
> google's your friend:
> http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vcgeneral/thread/0ce702d6-5428-4b9b-8113-7fa3afe5b66f
>
> --
>
>  Daniel Trstenjak         Tel   : +49 (0)7071-9457-264
>  science + computing ag   FAX   : +49 (0)7071-9457-511
>  Hagellocher Weg 73       mailto: daniel.trsten...@science-computing.de
>  D-72070 Tübingen         WWW   : http://www.science-computing.de/
> --
> Vorstand/Board of Management:
> Dr. Bernd Finkbeiner, Dr. Roland Niemeier,
> Dr. Arno Steitz, Dr. Ingrid Zech
> Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/
> Chairman of the Supervisory Board:
> Michel Lepert
> Sitz/Registered Office: Tuebingen
> Registergericht/Registration Court: Stuttgart
> Registernummer/Commercial Register No.: HRB 382196

Ufuk