Hi,

I still have a question about PagedLod.

I set a pagedLod with 2 children on a 600k face models.
Using the StatsHandler on osgViewer with this model, I saw that the number
of face decrease when I mode the camera far from it. The problem is that
there is no "step" but a regular decrease... so I'm not sure of the moment
when the LOD switch if child...  Why can't I see this change ?

A second question, I set
pLod->setNumChildrenThatCannotBeExpired(1);

The goal is to save memory as much as possible ... but I didn't see a real
change in the used memory... Do this call is sufficient to ensure the memory
saving ? Are there some delays or other things to know about the PagedLod
way of managing memory ?

Thanks.

Regards,
   Vincent.