Hi Chris,

I think part of the reason that there has been a relatively quiet
response to this is that it wasn't very clear from this discussion how
exactly people could help.

As you say everyone here is working during the day, usually on
something quite unrelated, so available time to dedicate to outside
projects is pretty sparse (at least this is the case for me). So being
more detailed in what needs to be done and a rough estimation on how
long it'll take would probably get a few more raised hands.

I don't know what is required in getting a release out, but if it's
not going to take too much time I'll be happy to volunteer.

Regards,

Kim.