Hi,
I have just sync'd with svn and tried to build it on OSX 10.6.1. In ccmake
setup, the target is for i386 only, and i replaced quicktime with imageio. The
build went along successfully for a while until it reached this error:

In file included from
/Users/tigershark/Documents/OpenSceneGraph/src/osgPlugins/quicktime/MovieData.cpp:13:
/Users/tigershark/Documents/OpenSceneGraph/src/osgPlugins/quicktime/MovieData.h:54:
 error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘Movie’ with no type

The first thing i wonder is, why is quicktime still being built when imageio is
selected? I haven't had a chance to look into this, but would like to report
what i got to the group.