Thanks Erik,

Seems like the attachment did not come through on the forum. I got it
now and it's very helpful. Updating the Atomic file got rid of some
problems.

I am still banging my head at compiling on Snow Leopard. I must have tried
12 different configurations so far, 64 and 32 bit both 10.5 and 10.6 sdk,
both 2.8.2 and latest 2.9-svn trunk, both with quicktime and imageIO,
Carbon and Cocoa. I generate all the files with cmake and I tested with
both cmake 2.6 patch 4 and 2.8 rc2 (BTW 2.8 sets the i386 correctly).

Well my head hurts a bit. Do you mind telling me more about the settings
that worked for you?

gcc 4.0/4.2?
10.5/10.6 sdk?
osg 2.8.2/2.9?