Thanks for the feedback, Chris. I'm trying to use VPBMaster-0.9.0 or
VPBMaster-0.9.1 with OpenSceneGraph-1.2, so you're right, I'm not sure if
they're even compatible. I'm only using this as a back-up option though. Robert
said that osgdem can't handle a database as large as the one we're trying to
generate, but it has been running for 7 days and seems to be processing all of
the data. Do you know what the expected behavior is for osgdem if I pass in
1879 bitmaps and try to generate a 1000kmx1000km database at 2MPP (actually,
the lower half of the DB is being generated at 4MPP(11 levels), and the upper
half of the DB is being generated at 2MPP(12 levels))? My estimate is that
OSGDem will finish processing the data in 8 more days and then begin generating
the files (for approximately 9 more days). Do you think this will even work?
I'm really hoping it will.  :)