Jacob Armstrong wrote:
> I am in dire need for some help
> here, and I've exhausted every single link on the website. Someone
> please help!!!

  I've set it up in the last year or so, and it was hairy, but it did work. I
was less
hairy on the top of my head when I was done. It was just a problem-solving
experience, and
I don't recall exactly what problems I had to solve.

  I am able to successfully access the SVN at
http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/trunk

  as of right now.

  You can actually open that URL in a web browser by clicking on it to test and
make sure
your machine has network access to the site.

  CMake doesn't always find the proper 3rdparty APIs automatically, it often
has to be
shown them manually.

  If you want, both Paul Martz and I (and Robert and others) offer consultation
to get
things going. I could give you an estimate on a few hours of remote-desktop
assistance to
get you up and running. If you want to chat about it, I'll be sporadically
available today
at 303-870-0872. I think Paul Martz is available by phone (
http://www.skew-matrix.com/contact.php ) today too, but I'm told he will be
occupied
tomorrow with server maintenance.