Thanks for the response, Chris! I would definitely like to discuss this
further, and I think a phone call would help out tremendously. Would I be able
to reach you at that phone number during the week? I'm not sure what I can do
as far as the remote-desktop assistance, that would be up to my manager. The
link you provided worked in my web browser, so I could manually download
everything if need-be, right? The only problem I would have after that is
setting up the VirtualPlanetBuilder directories so they play with the OSG, if I
even need that. The only thing I'm really using out of the entire product is
OSGDem, which I understand is in VPB now. Do I really need OSG to be able to
run VPB? If so, then I'm not sure how to set them both up, with dependencies so
they work together. My availability is pretty limited today as well, and I'm
actually traveling for work this week, so I'm not sure when I'll be able to
phone you if you're still available after today.

Thanks,
Jake