Chris,

I was able to get VPBMaster-0.9.10 installed and built on Sunday with
OSG-2.8.0. I believe I'm pretty close to the solution I'm looking for but I
just had a couple more questions about how to use VPBMaster now. For the prior
version of OSGDem that we were using, my co-worker added some code so that he
could pass an arguments file to OSGDem containing the commands for each Bitmap
(490 bitmaps total). This args file was built by a tool that he wrote that
generates those 490 bitmaps from OpenFlight data we receive from our customer.
For one bitmap, we have the following arguments:

"

--xt
-507904
--yt
-569344
--xx
64
--yy
64
-t
E:\Map_DB\LeftHalf\X-507904_Y-569344_R4_I-1.bmp

"

with:

"

-l
12
-o
E:\Map_DB\LeftHalf_ive\LeftHalf.ive

"

I modified the path for the bitmap file a little, but this is basically what we
were passing into OSGDem for each bitmap. I'm wondering what I need to do with
VPBMaster to be able to pass in 4900 arguments by using an args file like we
were with the older OSGDem. Is this functionality already built into VPBMaster,
or can I add similar code to what we had before that will handle it? I was
looking at the main function in vpbmaster.cpp and it looks similar to OSGDem's,
so I was hoping it'd be pretty close, but I'm not sure what the --build and
--to commands are for. I'm wondering if I need to modify my args file to
include those arguments or not? Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Jake