Hi all

I've completed the first stab at the IPhone port, now with

-GraphicsWindowIPhone with ability to embed in an existing window and
support for the various pixel formats I've come across so far

RGBA8
RGB565
16bit depth
24bit depth

Also has basic multitouch input with 1 finger = left mouse, 2 fingers =
middle mouse, 3 fingers = right mouse and double tap = space bar.

-simple example using just osgViewer displaying a model

-osgIPhoneViewer example using osgViewer with an existing window displaying
a model plus an ortho2d camera rendering some text.

-All the main libs are compiling but haven't been decently tested.

-Also got as far as compiling and testing the freetype2 plugin, so have text
rendering support.

-The image loader still sucks but works for png files located in the root
folder of the app

The changes required to existing osg source files are pretty minimal, I've
created a zip containing the altered and new files to be dumped straight
into a fresh check out of the svn. I tested just now and worked first time
other than you might need to compile the osg plugin manually as forgot to
put it in the example apps dependencies.

www.hogbox.co.uk/data/OpenSceneGraph_IPhoneChanges.zip

A changelog.txt file is located at
'Xcode/OpenSceneGraph/IPhone_Project/changelog.txt' containing all the
changes I made to files and compiler options used. In the end the final
example app exe came out at 5.6MB that's not linking all the libs, but
enough to get most jobs done.

Look forward to your comments
Tom

PS
Still haven't tested GLES2 support but have accounted for creating the
correct context