Thanks everybody for the input. Special thanks mourad. I too though I
was having some issues with mixing libraries. The problem was really
ruling out that cause of the heap corruption. Not even after compiling
every support library from scratch I was sure there is not some other
windows idiosyncrasy I don't know about. So, many thanks for finding
this bug. Release 0.4.2 is out. Everything runs smooth. I am very
happy.
http://labs.nortd.com/sx/

Many Thanks,
/stefan