Hi Wojtek,

thanks for your reply.

Sorry for the ECEF (earth-centered-earth-fixed) acronym. Basically we are
talking about the same thing.

A quick update. I activated setDebugDraw() and both the geometry bounding
volume and light volume were jumping. I just noticed and undefined the
OSG_USE_FLOAT_BOUNDINGBOX in osg\config. Now the bounding volume is precise and
the light volume bounces. I can up you a video link of the problem via PM if
you like.

Thanks a lot for the setModellingSpaceToWorldTransform tip. I will give this a
try right away. I am open for any suggestions. Even if it means switching from
LightSpacePerspectiveShadowMapVB to something else. I just remember testing all
shadow mapping versions and VB worked the most reliable for my application with
a lot of camera movement, wide spaced objects and keeping the resolution of the
map high.

Cheers,
Marius