Hi Nick,

osgOcean (with all the effects turned on) renders to a quad on the screen,
this is because there are a number of post processing effects that require
it (glare, dof). If I understand your problem correctly, you will need to
set the frame buffer size to the size of your window with setScreenDims(
osg::Vec2f ) and the quad will fill the window.

Alternatively turn off glare and depth of field.

Regards,

Kim.