Hi,

I am running on Visual 2008 SP2 with osg 2.8.2

I have just downloaded osg binaries for visual 2005 SP1 and I have this message
when I launch my app in debug mode :

"The application failed to initialized properly (0xc0150002). Click on OK to
terminate the application". Well I guess that does not work because I use
Visual2005 SP2 et not SP1.

After few research on this forum, I have read that my solution is to compile
all osg library (and plugins) myself, so I did, and that works.

My question is now about the dependancies. When I want to load a mesh (.ive
file) I need zlib1d.dll, so I have donwloaded this library from VC2005 SP1
dependancies. But I have the "could find plugin to read objects from file
...ive" message. The plugin was compiled and is present in
osgPlugins-2.8.2/osgdb_ived.dll directory. I am pretty sure this error comes
from an incompatibility with zlib1d.dll because the osg binary dependancies are
also available on VC2005 SP1, and not on VC2005 SP2.

What do you think ? and If I am right, how to get the VC2005 SP2 dependancies ?
Does any one had already this problem ?

Thank you

Cheers,
Sebastien