Hi TM,

Erm don't get too excited, like I say I've only added the test cases onto a
sandbox directory on the svn.. Really all that is a new mipmapgeometry class
that supports shader positioning and a cobbled together test case that
updates the primitive levels. I haven't actually merged the code into the
library yet....

Sorry to disappoint :(

Kim.