Hi Torben,

What is the issue with the server and repository?

Our hosting is provided at AI2, Universidad Politecnica de Valencia, Spain by Jose Luis Hidalgo (see the footer on openscenegraph.org). In the last few months there have been various outages and server problems, some of which were database errors (the main site uses Trac), some of which were network problems (so they affected svn as well), etc.

Can anyone estimte the monthly traffic and the required harddrive space?

Depending of this values, I'll can see if I can offer a solution for free.

At this point I don't think there's a clear understanding of the origin of the problems, so it would be premature to just move the software/content to another server and hope it fixes it...

But it would be nice to find out what's happening.

J-S