Hi Paul,

Am 10.03.10 03:25, schrieb Paul Martz:
>  * Anyone out there with Mac OS X experience? Specific things I'd like
> assistance with would be:
>    - Input on which svn revisions are required to enable support for Mac
> OS X 10.6. The goal is to be able to build OSG 2.8.3 against the 10.6 SDK.

For 10.6 and specifically 64bit you'll need the imageio-plugin, the new
cocoa graphicswindow-implementation and the refactored os x specific
files (DarwinUtils etc) and the adapted cmakefiles.

The cocoa backend is not 10.6 specific, so it can be tested with 10.4 or
10.5

for osgviewer (graphicswindowcarbon/cocoa, pixelbuffercarbon/cocoa,
darwinutils.h/.mm) : rev 10887
for the imageio-plugin: 10885
for the quicktime-plugin? i am not sure, i would stick with the latest rev.

>    - Somebody with a Mac that already has 10.6, for testing. I have 10.5
> but can upgrade if no one else steps forward.

I can do some automated compile-tests on a 10.6 machine here.

>    - An Xcode expert to create appropriate Xcode files for the 2.8.3
> release (needs to work with the osgAnimation backport).

I'll try to update the xcode-projects, but it will get messy and hairy.
And this needs a lot of testing.

cheers,
Stephan